Medications At School: Parents, please do not send medications to school with your student. Medications must be delivered and picked up by a parent or guardian/caregiver.
- Morning doses of medication should be given at home.
- The first dose of a new medication will NOT be given at school.
- All prescription medication will require written authorization signed by the physician and Parent/Guardian.
- No medication will be administered until all paperwork is turned in.
- Prescription medication must be labeled in the original container with the student's name, dosage, name of medication, and time the medication is to be given.
As per CCISD Board Policy/Student Handbook